Codex Beauty is committed to taking care of our planet and impacting it in the least possible way. Sustainability is a part of our Codex Beauty Code, and we only partner with companies who operate by the same philosophy.
- Codex uses green polyethylene (PE) tubes, which are plant-based and much better at reducing the carbon footprint compared to traditional polyethylene materials made from fossil fuels. In fact, since our tubes are made from sugarcane ethanol, they help reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Codex uses high quality glass containers that are completely sustainable and recyclable. We recognize that glass is not as carbon efficient as green PE and we are in the process of searching for a better replacement.
- Codex uses paper from sustainably managed forests for our cartons. These are made from renewable fiber and are certified by the Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC).
- We have carefully engineered packaging designs that maximize the density of our products to be shipped in an efficient manner. These types of careful considerations support our current and future efforts to maintain a very low carbon footprint.
- Core to our business practices and tenets is the adherence of fair labor, cultural diversity and adherence to being respectful to everybody who helps make our products. We think and act with a unified and equal global mindset.
Click here to learn more about our Sustainability philosophies and practices.